Ah good, another standard for Lua DLL naming for modules, "LUA+LIB.DLL". Just what the Lua community needs :)

Seriously though, this is awesome work, I'm really excited about LuaTask.

But the random naming of DLL dependencies for each module makes it impossible for end users to actually use any of these. I can't expect them to be able to recompile them, nor do I really want to do it for them for every module. This is insane! Why can't we just agree on naming for dll/so files, its been talked about on many occasions, without any result. Surely its about the least difficult thing to do, it requires no development, just a concensus, and has huge benefits for us all!

Again, not to put down your excellent work here Daniel, this is one module that is definitely worth any effort to make usable for me.

Love, Light and Peace,
- Peter Loveday
Director of Development, eyeon Software