El mié, 18-08-2004 a las 14:14, Daniel Quintela escribió:
> Martin Spernau escribió:

> > I can definetly help testing, as I have a Mac :)
> >
> If the project continues (as I expect), it will be a great help for me.
>
> > [...] If FLTK ccan run natively under
> > Aqua that would be extremly cool :)
> >
> Sorry, I'm not a Mac expert. Looking at the FLTK Mac specific code, I
> found an #include <Carbon/Carbon.h>. Is it the C interface to Aqua?

Carbon, as you guessed, is a C interface to Aqua. It's quite hard to
work with plain Carbon, but it covers all the stuff needed to make
windows and dialogs of any kind. It's a lot easier to work with Cocoa,
but then you would need Objective-C.

Regarding Objective-C, I found a bidirectional Lua-to-ObjC bridge at
Steve Dekorte's webpage
(http://www.dekorte.com/Software/Lua/LuaObjective-C/), but unfortunately
it's designed for Lua 4.x :\

-ap