Hi:

I was looking for a multiplatform installer for one of my projects, and I only found a few and very expensive.

Then, I put some tools together and built a proof-of-concept of an installer.

It is a bizarre son of: FLTK look, NSIS soul, and our dear Lua ( for scripting).

After build it, I considered posting the idea to the list.
Before opening a project at LuaForge, I want to know if it is useful for any other.

I hope to get some feedback from you.

You can download a test tgz from: http://www.soongsoft.com/sngstp.tgz (454Kb)

Inside the tgz you can find:
- README : A very short explanation ( don't expect very much at this stage).
- sngstp     : The linux executable.
- sngstp.exe : The win32 executable.
- zip.zip    : A sample distribution.

Thanks in advance,