Daniel Quintela wrote:
I think there are no problems to port the installer to MacOSX, but I don't have a Mac to test it, I only have PearPC (installed, but no much work on it).

If somebody helps me to test it, I could add that platform.

I can definetly help testing, as I have a Mac :)

I'm not sure about FLTK on OSX though. Using X11 would be a sub-optimal solution for an installer. If FLTK ccan run natively under Aqua that would be extremly cool :)

Generally I would also suggest a seperation of installer/GUI to enable even broader use.

-Martin