Enrico Colombini wrote:
On Monday 08 March 2004 20:24, Nick Trout wrote:

For the people who are having trouble downloading the document I put it on the wiki.

Good; that solves the DNS update problem (I moved my pages about a week ago).

Due to the size of this file and its potential popularity, I've moved it to the download area of the lua-users sourceforge project. This way it will be mirrored automatically, and we won't run the risk of bogging down the project web server (wiki, etc.). We can also keep a history of releases there nicely. To download, go to:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=32250&package_id=111829

Currently Reuben Thomas and I can do new releases. If you'd like and are familiar with sourceforge, I can add you to the project so that you can do them also. Or if Nick would volunteer to make the releases for you, we could add him.

By the way, I don't know much about PDF creation, but if there is some source format of the reference, I'd encourage you to distribute that also.

Regards,
-John

--
http:// if  ile.org/