> Here is the first draft of my "Lua short reference", part 1 (language
and
> libraries - part 2 will cover the C API):
>
> http://www.erix.it/shortref-d1.pdf
>
> It is undoubtedly full of the most horrible mistakes and omissions, so
> feedback at any level is greatly appreciated.
>
> Please do not distribute this draft version.

This is a great reference, well done. Sorry I have disobeyed your wish
because...

> BTW, I can't retrieve the pdf file from the given URL. The message I
get is:

For the people who are having trouble downloading the document I put it
on the wiki.

http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaShortReference

Perhaps you could update the above link on the wiki when you have newer
versions (add keep a history of changes there???)

Nick