On Monday 08 March 2004 20:24, Nick Trout wrote:
> For the people who are having trouble downloading the document
> I put it on the wiki.

Good; that solves the DNS update problem (I moved my pages about a week ago).

> http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaShortReference
>
> Perhaps you could update the above link on the wiki when you have newer
> versions (add keep a history of changes there???)

Thanks, I was about to put up a temporary page just to do that. Sorry for
always having been too lazy to learn how to use the wiki, I'll do it now :-)

Thanks also to all those that are sending in fixes and suggestions.

  Enrico