Quoting Jared Krinke <furiousj@u.washington.edu>:
> I had a similar experience. Robodocs looks like it would be much more
> clumsy than even Doxygen.
>
> The best solution I've come across (though I'm wating for Debian
> packages before I start using it) is Natural Docs. As the name implies,
> it has a very natural syntax, but it can generate good documentation.
> Link: http://www.naturaldocs.org/

Hum, the only thing I see different is that RoboDoc gives you the ability
to specify modules, and that it's ID's are in CAPS instead of mixed case,
such as:

--****f* math/multiply
-- NAME
--   multiply
--
-- PARAMETERS
--   x - first integer

vs the exact same thing except "Name", "Parameters" (and minus the first
and last lines (which says it's a function and part of the math module).

Anyway, I think that documentation is probably about as diversive as
languages are.

Jeremy