Doxygen used <tags> if i recall right, and at least to me (and my sample code at the time) they didn't fit too good. I might give RoboDoc a try (or not) later on. It is only by real world samples that one can really see whether these fit well or not.

Anyways, Doxygen is probably the market leader anyhow so you can hum in peace.. :)

This is Lua list, so over and out?
-ak

Jeremy Cowgar kirjoittaa maanantaina, 22. joulukuuta 2003, kello 18:33:

Quoting Jared Krinke <furiousj@u.washington.edu>:
I had a similar experience. Robodocs looks like it would be much more
clumsy than even Doxygen.

The best solution I've come across (though I'm wating for Debian
packages before I start using it) is Natural Docs. As the name implies,
it has a very natural syntax, but it can generate good documentation.
Link: http://www.naturaldocs.org/

Hum, the only thing I see different is that RoboDoc gives you the ability to specify modules, and that it's ID's are in CAPS instead of mixed case,
such as:

--****f* math/multiply
-- NAME
--   multiply
--
-- PARAMETERS
--   x - first integer

vs the exact same thing except "Name", "Parameters" (and minus the first and last lines (which says it's a function and part of the math module).

Anyway, I think that documentation is probably about as diversive as
languages are.

Jeremy