I'll have a look. Some years back, I thought DoxyGen would be "the thing" but it wasn't. It made the source itself too clumsy, and also that should be readable by itself. These are taste issues, so let's not argue. :)

Also, the language independence looks nice since the comments in the C(++) code are actually for Lua interface. Thanks!

-ak

Jeremy Cowgar kirjoittaa maanantaina, 22. joulukuuta 2003, kello 03:08: