[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: IUP 2.0.1 New release
- From: Antonio Scuri <scuri@...>
- Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 12:43:23 -0300
* scripts (make_all, make_uname, etc.) assume that PATH contains
current directory (many people refuse to do this for security reasons)
They must be in a folder that is in the PATH. I guess is not necessary
that the PATH contains current directory.
* GNU make is called "make" on Linux, not gmake
This is documented.
* tecmake does not have executable bit set
* tecmake TCG_HOME is undocumented
* kernel 2.5 not supported
These are changes that I assume it will be necessary anyway. But I´m not
a UNIX expert, we have the bad habit to call the technical support...
If you make interesting changes to these files, please share with us.
* even after I correct the above, all IUP compiles fail
That is what I am most worried now. I´m sorry that it fails, but I
cann't help you (or improve the building process) if you don't send me the
Please tell me where it fails. What´s you Linux distribution? What´s the
The newest Linux instalation we have is Red Hat 9, that runs unstable,
so we will stay in RH8 for a while.