Ah, there you are Mr Belmonte,  I was beginning to think you'd done a
runner.. How are you dealing with ex-ex-pat syndrome now you're back in the
states?

I'll check out luabind, at first glance it seems better supported than
LuaPlus.

I hope I'm not causing too many waves of disapproval in the Lua crowd with
my sudden torrent of questions and poking about.  :-)

Regards

Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com

3EFB0D05.1080607@prairienet.org">news:3EFB0D05.1080607@prairienet.org...