[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: eyes opened (tail recursion)
- From: Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@...>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:33:33 -0300
> > Which brings me -again- back to the book... Either Roberto will
> > educate us infinately here, or, get the book out. :) Or someone else?
> Alternatively, I'd be willing to pay for an electronic copy of the book.
The book is almost ready (as always?). I estimate one more month to
finish it all. What is missing?
* A quick explanation about tail calls ;)
* A section about using coroutines for colaborative multithreading
* A section with a larger example of a C library (it is a simple
binding to expat)
* a revision
One problem with "selling" it now is that soon it will be out-dated by
the final version. Maybe I could track buyers so they could have free
Another question: how much would be a fair price for an eletronic book?
(and unfinished! But then you could be buying in advance the final
Another question: should I put the book free and ask for donations,
instead of selling it?
(BTW: those willing to pay a little to help Lua please do not forget