Martin Spernau:
> And a note to anybody interested in doing CGI (or HTTP GET/POST) related
> stuff, there'S some nice Lua Scripts in that package for decoding GET/POST
> data. Very usefull!
>
> (Maybe one could extract them and put them in the Lua standard Library
> pages on the Wiki?)

Peter Hill:
> Now THAT (extraction to the Wiki) seems like a worthy goal for most Lua
> systems & applications that are not propriety. Making a source library of
> various useful modules that people have created as a part of their
> projects.

Martin Spernau:
> Well basically what is holding me (and maybe others) back is the fact
> that it's none-of-my-code. It's a question of someone external taking
> that code and posting it on the wiki.

I was thinking more about code written from now onwards (past stuff could be
added as authors desire).

Basically it was a suggestion to coders (perhaps via a statement on the home
page / Wiki, with an open plea to all coders in the Lua community) that,
when writing modular code for a project, to also consider adding any
appropriate sub-modules to the Wiki.

Cheers,
Peter Hill.