On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 05:29:07PM -0300, Andre Costa wrote:
> If that is not the case, which ones do you believe that should be listed
> on
> Freshmeat? Yours seem to be the latest, so right now I would point to it.

Since mine are the ones in Debian itself, I think that mine ought to be the
ones mentioned; However I do not have an official site where I put mine
(other than ftp.debian.org) so I'm not sure what you want to do in that
respect.

> Let me know what you (all -- any input is welcome) think.

Ultimately I'm not sure what to say -- the Debian packages in the OS itself
are of course the "canonical" ones, but if Jay is doing more interesting
things with his packages then point at his, and ask him to mention that his
are not the official packages.

I am, of course, open to patches and enhancement requests if submitted to
bugs.debian.org against the lua40 packages.

Hope this helps a bit :)

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited