Hi Daniel,

My Freshmeat records show another entry for Lua Debian pages:

http://www.place.org/~nop/lua/debian/

AFAIK Jay Carlson [nop@nop.com] is responsible for them.

Of course there could be multiple sources for Debian packages, but it
wouldn't hurt to have an "official" repository for them. Is there any
chance that you and Jay agree on this?

If that is not the case, which ones do you believe that should be listed
on
Freshmeat? Yours seem to be the latest, so right now I would point to it.

Let me know what you (all -- any input is welcome) think.

Best,

Andre