Denis Andreev wrote:
> Yes, this is not the problem forbid to the user to change the render,
> but a problem that it should vary (we we use different DLL for OpenGL
> and Direct3D). The basic essence of a problem that we want to check
> that did not remain references to objects and functions (!) from this
> DLL. The idealest variant would be such at which these references
> received value nil. How it is possible to make this?

If you have a function that initizlices those values, you can also have a
function to set those values to nil. Calling that function in you library gc
tag method, should resolve your problems.
or instead of asigning a nil value, you can also asign the value of another
function that reports and invalid call without giving a error.

Ignacio Castaño
castano@asidesoft.com