The expiration date on the current release of Plua is ominously close which
is putting me in a bind, since I created a number of apps people are using
which won't work come January 1st. I haven't heard back from Marcio Andrade
yet on this issue. Does anyone know more about Plua's future?

There was also talk a month or two back about a new Palm Lua port. What
became of that? If someone is still working on it out there, Plua's most
valuable feature to me is creating .prcs by itself, not requiring any messy
external tools. I would definitely want this to appear in any other Palm
port of Lua, but I'd just be happy to hear alternatives are still out there

 Cameron Kaiser, Point Loma Nazarene University * ckaiser@stockholm.ptloma.edu
-- If you think ignorance is expensive, try education. ------------------------