On Thu, 2001-12-06 at 23:23, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
> The expiration date on the current release of Plua is ominously close which
> is putting me in a bind, since I created a number of apps people are using
> which won't work come January 1st. I haven't heard back from Marcio Andrade
> yet on this issue. Does anyone know more about Plua's future?
>
> There was also talk a month or two back about a new Palm Lua port. What
> became of that? If someone is still working on it out there, Plua's most
> valuable feature to me is creating .prcs by itself, not requiring any messy
> external tools. I would definitely want this to appear in any other Palm
> port of Lua, but I'd just be happy to hear alternatives are still out there

	I am trying to start a new port of lua to the palm plataform, but my time is not allowing me. I have opened a sourceforge project to this objective, but there is no code there yet. If you are interest in helping please contact me so I can add you to the project members. :-)

--
[]'s Victor Bogado da Silva Lins
victor@visgraf.impa.br