Hi!

Hello everyone, it's nice to be here.

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> Since there has been a lot of discussion about GU and Lua, I think it would be
> nice to bind Lua to Kylix. There was once a binding for Delphi, but I think it
> was just a way to use Lua from Delphi, not the other way around.
> Any thoughts about Kylix?
I have a very naive implementation of LuaVcl - library to create
and manipulate VCL forms from Lua. It was a work of curiosity -
"is this cute little language really that smart?" (*)
Main goal was simplicity, not flexibility. Actually, it's
a TLuaForm class, dozen of wrappers and 2k lua library.
Implemented in C++Builder, but Delphi translation should be trivial.
No designers/inspectors, no dfm converters, no real value.
If anyone interested - let me know, I don't think I'll be able
to finish the job on my own.
Personally, I feel it could be a boost to lua popularity.

Radzh
IRL: Rustam Aliev, Moscow Power Engineering Institute, if anybody care.

* - yes, it is :)