On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 07:55:38 -0200, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
>Since there has been a lot of discussion about GU and Lua, I think
>it would be
>nice to bind Lua to Kylix. There was once a binding for Delphi, but
>I think it
>was just a way to use Lua from Delphi, not the other way around.
>Any thoughts about Kylix?
>--lhf

I work on a port for Kylix and FPC, I would waiting complete the FPC port before publish
it but I have release the Kylix version of lua 4.1a it was the same file for delphi and
kylix but only the windows binary was included, for kylix you must compile the lua
distribution. The pas file assume your lib was called 'Lua41.so' and 'LuaLib41.so', if
you have other change the constant in the pas files.
HTTP://assoc.wanadoo.fr/thallium/zip/lua_4.1a.zip

I release the 3.2, 4.1 and 4.1b in few days and the FPC version before the end of month
I hope.

Tom

--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                       de l'impossible."  (Elsa Triolet)