Hello,

first of all, thanks for your suggestions. I am sorry I did not mention the
new releases on the list. The thanks should also go to Eric Ries who pushed
me to bring the titmouse to a more polished and working state and to finally
release the sources too.

If you are interested in the Linux/GTK+ version of the titmouse, I have the
editing part working (Scintilla, syntax hilighting, indentation,file
new/open/save/close) and now I am working on the debugging part (sources
will be bundled too :-).

There will also be a release of 'titmouse as the window component' for
windows which we are now putting together Eric and me which will fullfill
the purpose of the titmouse to be a  component easily usable from any
hosting application.

Regards,
Roman Vanicek