Hello.

I was looking for an example of implementation of the debugging interface of
Lua, when I found a link to Titmouse.
I almost forgot it existence!

>From my archive, Roman Vanicek wrote:
> Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 4:44 PM
> Subject: [ANNOUNCE] mod_lua and titmouse editor/debugger
>
> Hello all!
>
> I have put together some pieces of Lua related tools and code I
> have done in
> hope that maybe some of you may find it useful.
>
> The first one is mod_lua - simple Apache module with some nice features
> (debugging info on errors, PHP style coding in HTML files).
>
> The second one is integrated Lua editor/debugger for windows based on
> Scintilla source code editor.
>
> Everything can be found at http://www.xtgsystems.com/lua/. You
> may find some
> use for it or at least reuse some part of these in your own apps and
> projects.
>
> Have a good time!
> Roman

Since then, I can recall having seen another posting, but I have found
replies, including mine, asking for some source code (always want more ;-) and
reporting some problem to make it work...

Well, if you go to the above link, you will see that there is a third
release, *with source code*, and it works!
I don't know why Roman haven't updated the information, perhaps just lack of
time. I just hope he didn't wanted to keep this information confidential ;-)

Great to have at least a good Lua debugger under Windows.
Even greater that it uses Scintilla! BTW, don't forget to put SciLexer.dll
in the same directory as Titmouse.exe, otherwise it crashes. A check for the
result of LoadLibrary would be good here. Since I have the source, I will try
and improve it.

Regards.

--
Philippe Lhoste (Paris -- France)