http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/ftp/binaries/ms-windows/bc55/

I'm trying to link the lua.lib file found at the above URL using the free Boarland Command Line Compiler version 5.5.

It acts like that .lib is not present in my path, because it says all of the Lua's items are "unresolved externs".

I'm not sure if I'm doing some thing wrong or there is some incompatablity with the file, like it can't find the library entry point.

Can some one point me in the correct direction please?

A example bcc makefile, or makefile for bcc that builds lua.lib, is what I'm hoping for.