> I've been using tolua4.0a and am corious about the following two points
> that you mentioned -
>
> > The main changes are:
> > - new support for extracting .pkg instruction from real header file
>
> How does this work?

in the real (.h)  header file, you can mark pieces of code to be processed
by tolua,
using the labels "tolua_begin" and "tolua_end". For instance:

//tolua_begin
struct Message
{
 enum {
  FIRST=1,
  SECOND,
  THIRD
 };

 void hello ()
 {
  cout << "hello world" << endl;
 }
};
//tolua_end

then, you instruct tolua to interpret this file, including in the .pkg
file:

${filename.h}

> > - no support for overloading relational operators: <=, >=, > (it
> > supports < only)
>
> Will this change?

No. For relational operators, Lua now supports tag method for the "less
than" only,
and so now does tolua.

> Thanks for this brilliant piece of software!

thank you for using tolua.

-- waldemar