Hello,

as a part of my studies, i´m going to write an essay about Lua.
But there´s not that much information about it in the internet. So I decided
to build a Lua-Website.
Now I wonder if anyone is interested in that.
First there will be a discussion board, pretty similar to this mailinglist,
but with a structure which gives us a better overview about discussed
topics.
I also thought about tutorials and hints for newbies and advanced users (->
But I would need your help for that, ´cause I´m pretty new to Lua),
translations of the manual to other languages and links to other lua-pages,
if any.
Please feel free to email any suggestions and comments to: Kraeusen@gmx.de
CU

Thomas Praxl