[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Ag 1.1 -- a fast, scriptable anagram generator
- From: Nagaev Boris <bnagaev@...>
- Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 12:58:14 +0000
On Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 12:38 PM, Andrew Trevorrow <email@example.com> wrote:
> Ag is a free, open source anagram generator that runs on Windows,
> Mac OS X and Linux. Version 1.1 is now scriptable, thanks to Lua.
> More details, including download links and screenshots, are here:
> The distribution includes a number of example scripts:
> conundrums.lua -- generates 9-letter anagrams made from 2 words
> crossword.lua -- creates a random crossword puzzle
> ladders.lua -- finds word ladders
> lexstats.lua -- displays statistics about the current lexicon
> palindromes.lua -- finds all palindromes in the current lexicon
> This image shows Ag's console window after running lexstats.lua:
> I've only been using Lua for a couple of months, so feedback from
> experienced Lua programmers would be most welcome.
> Andrew Trevorrow (aka Overt Word Warren)
0. How to run Lua scripts from command line?
1. How can I add Russian lexicon?
2. Where are build instructions?
3. What is the license?
4. How can I compile it with my system-wide Lua?