[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Any pure-Lua Charting/Plotting libraries?
- From: Hakki Dogusan <dogusanh@...>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 19:18:14 +0300
22/10/2010 17:30, Lucas Hermann Negri wrote:
On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 12:01 PM, steve donovan
On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Matthew Wild<email@example.com> wrote:
It depends how abstract you want the API. I've often considered adding
more backends to http://code.matthewwild.co.uk/gchart/ and making
something like you describe out of it.
That's cool - a Google Charts binding. GC is pretty high-level however
But I have other things to fix at the moment :)
Don't we all ;)
well, there's http://oproj.tuxfamily.org/wiki/doku.php?id=luaplot ,
but it needs cairo for the drawing.
( Curiosity will kill me :) )
I tried this library with LuaCairo:
- Due to pango dependency, I commented all label drawings.
(Maybe, using "toy" API will help to remove this dependency)
- My changes are marked with "hd.."
You may get it here:
You need to get LuaCairo binaries from: