[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Ok, Apple has released its grip
- From: Valerio Schiavoni <valerio.schiavoni@...>
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:49:52 +0200
I'm not sure to understand how this really changes things for us developers:
- Can I use Lua to build my iOS application? (if so, how?)
- Can I avoid installing any Apple developer tool, to be able to submit an app to the app-store?
On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho@gmx.net>
Out of curiosity, is Apple now tolerating applications written in a portable way (other language, using a wrapper framework, etc.)?