[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Coco 1.1.6 released + URL changed
- From: Mike Pall <mikelu-0909@...>
- Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 14:56:29 +0200
Coco is a small extension to get True C Coroutine semantics for
Lua 5.1. True C coroutine semantics mean you can yield from a
coroutine across a C call boundary and resume back to it (e.g.
across pcall(), metamethods, iterators or callbacks).
Coco is free software, released under the same license as Lua.
Change list for version 1.1.6:
- Fix compilation of the GCC inline assembler code on x64.
- Added GCC inline assembler for faster context switching on Sparc.
Thanks to Takayuki Usui.
Here is a link to the project home page with full docs:
And a direct link to the download page:
*** NOTE: Coco has moved to its own domain! ***
*** Please update your links and bookmarks -- thank you! ***