[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] LuaRocks 0.5.1
- From: Hisham <hisham.hm@...>
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:30:21 -0300
Announcing release 0.5.1 of LuaRocks, the system for deployment and
management of Lua modules.
This is a bugfix release, fixing glitches reported since release 0.5.
Thanks to everyone who reported issues. A few new features were also
In this release:
* Added function get_rock_from_module in luarocks.require, allowing
apps to inspect which rock they're getting modules from.
* Added variables LUA, LIB_EXTENSION and OBJ_EXTENSION, now available
for rockspec authors.
* Assorted bugfixes, especially for the Windows package.
* Build system improvements: add DESTDIR variable to makefile to make
things easier for distros packaging LuaRocks.
Download links and documentation are available at http://www.luarocks.org
Check out the ever-growing repository of currently available rocks at: