[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: moving lua-l to Yahoo Groups -- SOURCEFORGE
- From: Nahuel Greco <ngreco@...>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 21:02:31 -0300
On Tue, 10 Jul 2001 00:07:06 +0100
Daniel Silverstone <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 07:42:32PM -0300, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> > So, to repeat: A move to Yahoo will not imply that you'll need to read lua-l
> > at Yahoo via web or that you'd only get digests. Hopefully, it will be just
> > like it is today.
Why do not move the Lua project to sourceforge?, you can create a mailing list
for your project in sourceforge.net , also, make the cvs available, and etc
etc etc etc..
- Nahuel Greco Web Development - Open Source -
- http://www.codelarvs.com.ar Game Programming - Research -
- Freelance coding / sysadmin Networking. The answer is 42. -