a webserver written in Lua?
I'm currently looking into the requisites to write a webserver (HTTP) in Lua, for now just some Links -- MartinSpernau
Build a 'DesktopServer?' in Lua.
- [lua-l] code by SteveDekorte?
- [LuaSocket] - the C module for Socket programming in Lua
- [FuguHub]- A fast and secure multithread application server with lua (LSP), sqlite, Lua powered CMS, synchrounous and asynhronous secure Lua Sockets, secure SMTP, HTTPS client library, JSON, AJAX, SOAP, XML-RPC, and more.
- [Mako Server] - Based on the same core components as FuguHub?, but is exclusively targeting developers. The Mako Server provides a barebone web application server environment from which developers can design and implement complete, custom solutions
- [Lua REPL, IoT toolkit, and web framework for ESP32] - An IoT Lua toolkit, based on the Barracuda App Server, for the ESP32 microcontroller.
- [Turbo] - A framework built for LuaJIT 2 to simplify the task of building fast and scalable network applications. It uses a event-driven, non-blocking, no thread design to deliver excellent performance and minimal footprint to high-load applications while also providing excellent support for embedded uses.
- [Ladle] - Simple web server with minimal dependencies (new repo), + extended fork with lua pages and scripts [Ladle's fork]
- [pegasus.lua] [website] - A HTTP Server to work with web applications written in Lua
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited November 27, 2022 6:47 am GMT (diff)