The Lua User's Lottery is a way to determine who will pay for costs associated with lua-users.org.
The winner is selected randomly by a computer script via a public seed from http://random.org/.
If the lottery is open, you may register by adding your name and contact info (email address or link to page containing such) to the list below. A wiki name alone is sufficient if your page contains contact info. Examples:
WARNING: Make no payment unless instructed by a securely signed email from the lottery organizer.
Contributions are not tax-deductable.
- Lottery status: closed
- Purpose: lua-users.org domain fee for 5 years (2012-July to 2017-July)
- Number of winners to be selected: 2
- Amount to be paid by each winner: $25 USD
- Limitations: Preferred payment method is by US check or Pay-Pal. Costs associated with a transfer from outside the US must be covered by payer.
- Time of drawing: Wed May 30 00:00:00 UTC 2012
- Organizer: JohnBelmonte
- Script and Results: http://lua-users.org/lottery/2012-05-30/
PARTICIPANT LIST STARTS HERE >>>
- Waitman Gobble, <email@example.com>
- AlexanderGladysh, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Wim Couwenberg (contact via Lua list)
- Thijs Schreijer (via list)
- ErikHougaard (Yes, I would like to buy three tickets)
- Geoff Leyland (via list)
- Douglas Davenport, <email@example.com>
- SteveDonovan, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Joseph Manning, <email@example.com>
- Ashwin Hirschi (contact through reflexis.com)
- Arno Kusters (contact through reflexis.com)
- Peter Pimley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paul Kulchenko (email@example.com)
- Ico Doornekamp (lua at zevv.nl>
- Mike Henderson <michael. d. henderson@ lmco. com>
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited May 30, 2012 1:17 am GMT (diff)