The following are books containing information solely, or in part, on Lua. Ideally these are published and have an ISBN. Please don't list works in progress.
Beginning Lua Programming
- Beginning Lua Programming by Kurt Jung and AaronBrown. Paperback: 672 pages, Publisher: Wrox (February 12, 2007), Language: English, ISBN-10: 0470069171, ISBN-13: 978-0470069172.
- Written to be usable by beginners, but we think more experienced programmers will also find it useful. It covers:
- the entire Lua 5.1 language (including the built-in libraries; differences with Lua 5.0 are also noted)
- interfacing Lua with C and other languages
- a variety of community-written libraries
- introductions to using Lua with and for: databases, web and network programming, game programming, and handheld devices
- More info:
Programming in Lua
Lua Programming Gems
- Lua Programming Gems edited by L. H. de Figueiredo, W. Celes, R. Ierusalimschy ()
- December 2008, ISBN 978-85-903798-4-3 .
- Chapters contributed by Lua users.
- Links: [Amazon (North America)]
- Discussion: 
Game Programming with Python, Lua, and Ruby
- Game Programming With Python, Lua, and Ruby by Tom Gutschmidt.
- December 2003. ISBN: 1592000770.
- Links: [Amazon].
Programming Game AI by Example
Game Development with Lua
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited February 4, 2013 8:42 am GMT (diff)