You can contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wrote gem #69 Interpreted C modules for the upcoming Lua Programming Gems book. It's about adding new module searchers to the Lua package system.
I'm maintaining the following Lua-related open source projects:
- [luatcc] - a binding to the libtcc C compilation library. It comes along a new module searcher allowing loading of C modules directly from sources. It's the basis of the Lua programming gem I wrote (see above).
- [LUSE] - a binding to the FUSE userspace filesystem library. It lets users write filesystem drivers in Lua.
I contributed on the following pages on this wiki:
- LuaLogo - a set of rasterization of the Lua logo in PNG and ICO file formats (resolutions go from 16x16 in 8bits to 256x256 in 32bits with alpha)
- LuaModulesLoader, BinaryModulesLoader, HashedModulesLoader - example implementation of module searchers in Lua
- LuaProxyDllThree - proxy DLL generators to deal with DLL name incompatibilities between various binary builds of Lua on Windows
- LuaUses - I rebuild the list of Lua uses from the old static page hosted on the official Lua website into wiki format, as asked by one of the authors
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited November 18, 2008 5:50 pm GMT (diff)