Rana,

the problem is that you can't really encrypt the program, as it has to be decrypted to run, and for this the key must be there as well.
You can't hide the key, as someone who analyses the decryption code, will see it.

The only thing I could propose, is to use a binary chunk of code with debug information stripped.
And hope that your target system is not a standard PC, but a CPU with different byte order.

Regards,

Oliver