Jonathan Goble wrote:
> The tools you choose have consequences, yes. Those who stubbornly continue
> to use ancient 20th century tools should not act surprised when they
> struggle with emails sent in 2023 using 2023-era tools, ...

If you like cutting edge, join https://t.me/LuaLang
but don't act surprised if you're unable to search telegram
archives ten years later (I keep about 20 years of ML archives
and I can still grep stuff).

> like the Pixel 7> phone I'm sending this from at a gas station on a road trip.

I'm sending it from Pixel Tablet and I have no problem formatting my
e-mail.

Sorry for offtopic,
Alex