On Mon, 6 Mar 2023 at 14:23, Jonathan Revusky <revusky@congocc.org> wrote:

Greetings.

I haven't posted here before. I'm the lead developer of the Congo Parser Generator project. Congo, in its origins, is actually a full rewrite of the ancient JavaCC, developed at Sun Microsystems in the 90's. So the parser that it generates is in Java. There is also the ability to generate parsers in Python and C#, but that is currently less complete/polished than the Java code generation.

Interesting! Do you have any plans for supporting C++ code generation?

Cheers,
Federico Ferri