> Hey, not sure if this is the correct forum to post my question, but I saw
> that Roberto's course Building a Programming Language will cover Lpeg and
> Lua, I found that Moonscript is a language that was created using these
> same tools...
>
> Will I be able to create a similar language at the end of the course?

Depends on the meaning of "similar"...

I like to joke that creating a programming language is like drawing a
horse :-) (Please see the link https://imgur.com/Nt4jm to understand my
point.)

I hope that after the course you will be able to create/implement a
language, but to learn how to "add the small details" one will need much
more time than two months.

-- Roberto