AFAIK the only thing you need to build for iOS is a Mac running up-to-date OS X.

If you don't have one it is probably possible to configure the GitHub repository with a GitHub action using a MacOS runner that builds for iOS (see https://docs.github.com/en/actions/using-github-hosted-runners/about-github-hosted-runners#supported-runners-and-hardware-resources).

--
Pierre Chapuis