Enforce strict declaration of all variables (including functions) in any environment prior to any use or reassignment within that environment.

I am happy to announce release 1.4 of std.strict.

This module started life as `etc/strict.lua` in the Lua 5.0 distribution, and has shipped for several years in lua-stdlib. I’m still slimming down lua-stdlib in preparation for the next release, but this release of std.strict cleans up the implementation a bit.

## Noteworthy changes in release 1.4 (2023-01-07) [stable]

### New Features

  - Support importing into another project directly with:

    $ cp ../strict/lib/std/strict/init.lua lib/std/strict.lua

Install it with LuaRocks using:

    luarocks install std.strict 1.4