Goog morning,

thank you for your replies. Here are more informations

1. "lsb_release -d && uname -r" gives

5.10.0-19-amd64

2. LUA 5.4.4, installed as describet on lua.org.

-$ curl -R -O http://www.lua.org/ftp/lua-5.4.4.tar.gz
-$ tar zxf lua-5.4.4.tar.gz
-$ cd lua-5.4.4
-$ make
-$ sudo make install

3. Luarocks 3.8.0 from github.com/luarocks

-$ wget https://luarocks.org/releases/luarocks-3.8.0.tar.gz
-$ tar zxpf luarocks-3.8.0.tar.gz
-$ cd luarocks-3.8.0
-$ ./configure --with-lua-include=/usr/local/include
-$ make
-$ sudo make install

4. upp from github.com/CDSoft/upp

$ git clone https://github.com/CDSoft/luax.git && make -C luax install
$ git clone https://github.com/CDSoft/upp.git
$ cd upp
$ make install

5. Installed rocks

-$ sudo luarocks install lyaml
-$ sudo luarocks install lustache

Until here all seemed to be fine. But when I try require('lyaml') I get
the error-message.

I hope this will help
Jörg