Hello Jörg

To help with this could you tell us the operating system you are using (Windows, Macos, Linux etc) including the version where possible. For example Windows 11, Macos 13.0.1 or Ubuntu 22.04. And the version of Lua too

Next where did you get your installation of Lua. Was it with the machine or did you build it from source?

Peter