[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: luaexpat fatal error: 'expat_config.h' file not found
- From: Michael Magan <michael.j.magan@...>
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 07:46:07 +0100
I'm trying to create a Lua program that:
- Can parse a large XML file
- Can easily be distributed to other (less technical) users, using Mac
Both options below seem difficult to distribute. Is there an
alternative I could pursue? Or is Lua perhaps not the best fit for
this use case?
On Sun, 4 Dec 2022 at 20:52, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
> > objective is to parse a large XML file
> Try my simple interface to expat at
> It contains all necessary expat code, including expat_config.h.