Hey!

Oh yeah, definitely. Doing AoC with Lua since 2015. By the way, we
could start a dedicated private leaderboard among the Lua community.
Only occasional Lua solutions pops-up in solutions megathread
(official /r/adventofcode), tho. Also, despite still being easier,
some solutions come rather... complex:
https://www.reddit.com/r/adventofcode/comments/zc0zta/comment/iyvcryk/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3