On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 6:07 PM Hisham <h@hisham.hm> wrote:
> el itself spiked my interest, looks like something I could try to use! :)

Well, hack away! I am now reinventing common table utility functions
and the thing continues to grow! (These things have happened to me
before)

Of course, I don't know _yet_ what set of utility functions a shell DSL needs...

In any case, it is entertaining to have something to play with when I
have to think about Real Big Programs - I don't know if anyone else is
like this, but sometimes I need to do some recreational hacking in Lua
to cope with working with Go, or Rust, or whatever the gig du jour
requires.

steve d.