> Thanks. I had just got this issue sorted. But I have another. Dynamic
> run.
>
> This:
>
>   local path, cpath in package
>   print (path, cpath)
>   local x = require "riscos"
>   print (x.version)
>
> produces this:
>
> rlua:lib.?,?    rlua:solib.?/so,?/so
> RiscLua 544VFP-A
>
> Fatal signal received: Segmentation fault

I am assuming the 'RiscLua 544VFP-A' was written by the module's
open function, is that right? What else does it do?

There were many changes in the code around 'require' from 5.3 to 5.4,
but almost all of them were related to string manipulation done
before the open function is called (e.g., building file names and
error messages).

-- Roberto