> On 14 Oct 2021, at 12:14, Andrew Trevorrow <andrewtrevorrow@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Glu is a cross-platform GUI for running Lua scripts.  The app includes
> a statically embedded Lua interpreter (v 5.4.3) as well as built-in
> functions and modules that allow Lua programmers to create everything
> from simple 2D graphics to interactive applications.

The screenshots look interesting, although I am unable to get it to run on Mac OS 11.6: it crashes immediately with EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION (SIGILL).  I’m currently attempting a build from source to see if that helps.

I see that you’re using wxWidgets.  How would you compare and contrast your project to wxLua?

Regards,
Chris
—
Chris Smith <space.dandy@icloud.com>