Hi,

Are you talking about LTUI? This thread is related to xmake, and LTUI is in another mail thread I sent.

https://github.com/tboox/ltui provides a cross-platform UI interface which support windows/linux/macOS/Android Termux. It uses libcurses/libncurses library and pdcurse on windows.

Thanks!

Flyer31 Test <flyer31@googlemail.com> 于2021年4月15日周四 下午3:20写道:
Hi Ruki,
thank you, this looks nice.

I would be interested in such a lua interface which could be used for "basic window / grahpics UI"  programming in Windows and Android (so this then would require two UI applications in Android and Windows, which could be scripted by a Lua script, the same Lua script should work as well for the Android as for the Windows software...).

Do you know something like this or would you plan to pimp your UI interface up to include Windows and/or Android?